Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Funny Funny

So. Haha. Funny story. Well I was supposed to meet with my school counselor, and go to the local college for a tour of the campus today. Eh well, I had a doctors appointment before hand, and as we left said doctors appointment, instead of going to said college, we went to the nursery near by instead. Putting together flowers for amlovely color bowl instead. Mistake number one. Mistake number two. Losing track of time! We totally spaced, and when we noticed we were late, we began heading home. Just then, our tire went flat. Crisis number one. So we waited for, oh lets say a half hour. After that, it was fixed we went home, and knowing my spazzy counselor, she would be worried sick, because we didn't show up. I was supposed to go with my mom by the way. Well, so I went hunting for a number to call to get a hold of her, so she wouldn't be freaking out, and I could stop giving her gray hairs. Because I do that apparently. Maybe that's why she redid her hair recently. Either that or it just looked like it. But she tells me I give her more gray hairs than anyone she knows. But that just shows she cares. But I was supposed to meet her at 3:30 and she didn't leave until a quarter to six!! I feel absolutely terrible! I feel like the size of a pea! A tiny little sput!! I feel so also so so bad. I feel like rolling down the street I feel so bad. I made her worry for so long. :( so I finally jumped through a million hoops to find her number, and then I finally was able to stop her graying hair. She is totally awesome though. If it weren't for her, and my anonymous sponsor I would not have been graduating high school right now. So I have my future thanks to that lovely lady. She can stop dying her hair once I'm gone. And she won't have to worry about those silly little gray hairs.
Ta Ta my darlings!
Sarah~

No comments:

Post a Comment