Monday, May 2, 2011

Ugh.....

I like how my blog so far has nothing to do with art, or animation really. I just have been having a really rough time. Right now I feel like I am having another panic, or anxiety attack. I hate them so much. I feel like crap, and just want to scream, cry, and run around in circles all at once. Hopefully I will get over this mountain, and be able to get back to my normal life. I think that if I feel normal again, I will be able to get back on track, and start really drawing again. Graduation is inching closer and closer, and I just had the shortest week end of my life. I just can't believe how fast it flew past me. Right now I am shaking so much, probably from lack of sleep, and everything else. I took meds without eating, which is probably not helping. I have no idea what I really want to eat though. The last week has been a living hell. I just wanted to run away and cry last night. I had arguing. I hate it so much. I just want to feel normal again, and find my purpose in life. Hopefully I will get it. Sooner rather than later.

There is my rant. Hopefully I didn't offend anyone in that little bit. I have so many more things I could go on about right now. But that will have to be saved for a later post... Right now I just have a lot on my mind right now, that I need to shake.
Sarah..

2 comments:

  1. Dear Sarah

    I didn’t think this was about art or animation. I thought it was about a journey, your journey. You’re a special type of person because a lot of people don’t have or even follow their dreams. So I’m glad that at least one teenage girl now days actually does. Everyone needs a dream. If you thought this wasn’t about art think again, because the journey of dreams is one of the most beautiful types of art, it’s living art. This makes this journey actually worth reading.

    Walle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Walle. You don't know what this comment means to me. It actually almost started to make me cry. I really, really appreciate what you said so much. I have been in quite a struggle, and I have pulled my self out. I am so glad that someone is willing to follow me, and even give me encouragement. That means the most to me. I didn't think anyone really cared to follow my blog at all, but I kept posting anyway.

    Again, thank you so much for your strengthening words. I really meant it.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete