Sunday, May 22, 2011

I Won't Say I'm In Love

I really couldn't think of what to title this one, and that just happened to be the song I was listening to. So! I have exciting news! I am graduating! What could be more exciting than that? Nothing! Other than I am going to Disneyland a couple days later. That does come right on the same level of excitement! And not to mention we got out Literary Arts Magazine published! It looks fan-freakin-tastic! I am so stoked! I also got my hair cut and colored. It looks so cool. I love it so much. I am way excited for when I walk. My counselor bought me a mortar board graduation hat with mickey ears from Disneyland! I am going to to have to take pictures, and post them to my flickr so you all can see them. I am going to be taking pictures like no one's business when I get down there. I intend to have the best few days of my life. Not to mention I get to spend a day on the beach! I am going to explode from all my excitement!

Life is moving along great right now! I feel much, much better, and I am normal again. It is awesome. I feel like I can go and conquer the world now! I know I am using a lot of exclamation points, but I don't care! I am going to shout my excitement to you anyway!
I have started drawing again, and I intend to start uploading them to my deviant art page. I also will have a link my flickr soon, so you can take a gander at all my loverly pictures, and my not so loverly face.

Have a fantastic Disney Day everyone! Keep Smiling!
Sarah (Little Indi)!

No comments:

Post a Comment